Terms of Trade
- All work undertaken by Monk Appliance Servicing Limited carries a twelve month warranty on parts and three month warranty on labour. In the event that a repair undertaken by Monk Appliance Servicing Limited fails during this period, there will be no further charges levied to repair the fault. This warranty applies only to faults serviced by Monk Appliance Servicing Limited and not to new faults. This warranty does not apply if, between the initial repair completed by Monk Appliance Servicing Limited and the fault being further investigated by Monk Appliance Servicing Limited, any third party, including the client, has interfered with the appliance.
Charge out rate and Cancellations
- Monk Appliance Servicing Limited’s standard call out fee is $85.00 and includes the first 15 minutes. Following the initial 15 minutes, time on the job is charged out at $20.00 per 15 minutes thereafter. A call out can be cancelled at any time up to 4.30pm on the preceding working day with no charges incurred. Cancellations on the day can be rebooked at no charge, unless made within 90 minutes of the time booked, in which case:
- The standard call out fee applies to the cancelled booking:
- A separate standard call out fee will be payable on any subsequent booking; and
- Should a subsequent booking not be made, the standard call out fee remains payable.
- Where a technician attends the client’s premises at the booked time and access to the premises is not granted, an $85.00 call out fee will apply.
- Charges which accrue beyond the standard call out fee, whether for servicing or parts, are due on the day of invoicing. Accounts are payable within 7 days of the invoice date, unless by prior arrangement with the management of Monk Appliance Servicing Limited.
- In the event that an account is not paid within 7 days of the invoice date, Monk Appliance Servicing Limited reserves the right to transfer the account to a credit collections agency for recovery. All reasonable costs associated with collection, whether incurred by Monk Appliance Servicing Limited or charged by the credit collection agency, solicitors, or court costs will be added to the account and will become payable immediately.
- Accounts not paid by the end of the calendar month following the month of invoice will accrue a monthly charge of $20.00. The monthly charge will be added to the account on the last day of each subsequent month that the account remains unpaid.
- The title of any parts or appliances supplied by Monk Appliance Servicing Limited does not pass to the purchaser until all invoices have been fully paid with cleared funds. In the event of non-payment of an account for 60 or more days following the invoice date, Monk Appliance Servicing Limited reserves the right to repossess any parts or appliances supplied (in addition to any collection action taken for the overdue invoices).
- All contractual terms between Monk Appliance Servicing Limited and the client are governed by New Zealand Law; specifically, the Commerce Act 1986, the Fair Trading Act 1986, the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Sale of Goods Act 1908. Monk Appliance Servicing Limited guarantees to uphold your legal rights.
Any questions concerning these terms of trade should be addressed to Monk Appliance Servicing Limited. Phone (04) 970 0011, email email@example.com